1. There shall be one Annual Examination for the students of first year of plus two stream. Similarly there shall be one Text Examination for plus two second year students
2.A students can appear the annual Higher Secondary Education (C.H.S.E) Examination if he/she is sent up by the college authority
3. The date for the C.H.S.E Examination has been fixed by the statute of the council. It is generally held in the first week of march every year.
4. CHSE sends the list of eligible candidates to appear in the instant examination after the publication of results. The date for filling up forms and the date of instant examination is intimated to the college by CHSE.
Pass marks and Division 30% marks in each subject in which there is no practical examination.In a subject which has practical examination a students is required to secure 30% marks in Theory and 40% in Practical paper.A student to secure 35% marks in aggregate in order to pass in +2 Arts or Commerce or Science.A student has to secure 50% marks in order to get second division and 60%marks for first division.
RULES FOR EXAMINATION FOR +3 CLASSES
The college offers teaching facilities in Arts & commerce for the awarded of Bachelor’s Degree under Utkal University. Bachelor’s Degree course spread over three academic years.
Only those students who have secured 40% of marks in the subject and 40% of marks in the aggregate are eligible to apply for honours seats /subjects.
REGULATION FOR THE BACHELOR OF ARTS COMMERCE EXAMINATION
- The Degree Courses leading to the bachelor’s Degree in Arts/Commerce of Utkal University shall be spread over a period of three academic shall be required to pass the following examination.
(i)First University Examination
(ii) Second University Examination
(iii)Final University Examination
- A candidate shall be eligible to appear the second and final University Examination only if he/she has registered for the first and second university Examination respectively. However his/her result shall not be published unless he/she has passed in the first and second university examination respectively.
- A candidate for the bachelor’s Degree in Arts and commerce Examinations shall be required to enroll himself/herself, under these regulations as students in one of the colleges affiliated to this university.
4. Pass marks and classification of successful candidate:
- Aggregate mark for passing the degree examination shall be the sum total the aggregate of First, Second and Final Examinations taken together.
4.2 Class will be awarded on the following basis:
- Pass A minimum of 30% in each subject and a minimum of 36% in Aggregate.
- Pass with Distinction A minimum of 30% in each subject and a minimum of 50% In aggregate.
- 2nd class honours In addition to Second class honours a minimum of 50%
- With Distinction marks secured in subjects than honours in first appearance.
- First class honours In addition to First class honours a minimum of 50% marks in
- With Distinction aggregate in subjects other than honours in first appearance