There are some conditions and norms for every examination, which are fixed by the conducting authority. Candidates need to check if they satisfy the eligibility conditions before they proceed to fill the application form. The eligibility criteria for GUJCET 2019 are as follows:
- Candidates must be a citizen of India to apply for the examination.
- They should be a resident of Gujarat. Those candidates who stay outside Gujarat for certain purposes, but are bonafide residents of Gujarat are also eligible.
- Candidates should have passed 10+2 examination from Gujarat Secondary and Higher Secondary Education Board or any other recognized board.
- Applicants who will be appearing for 10+2 examination (Science Stream) in 2019 can also apply for GUJCET 2019.
- They must have passed 10+2 examination (Science Stream) with a minimum of 45% marks (general category) and 40% (reserved categories).
For applying for GUJCET 2019, candidates have to remit the application fee at the designated helpline centers before filling the application form.
The guidelines for filling the GUJCET Application Form are as follows:
- Applicants are advised to fill the application form as soon as the form is available on the official website. They should not wait for the last date of submission of the application form.
- Candidates need to fill all the mandatory details in the application form correctly. The authority will not entertain incomplete application forms.
- If the conducting authority finds that the details entered in the application form do not match their documents, the form will get rejected.
- After filling the application form, upload the scanned signature and photograph in recommended specifications. Unclear scanned photographs can result in rejection of the application form.
- Candidates must comply with the given instructions while filling the application form to prevent rejection of their application form.
- Once the application form is submitted and the application fee is paid, no correction can be made in the form.
- GUJCET application fee is INR 300 and is nonrefundable.
- Size of attachments is allowed between 5KB and 50KB. Approx dimensions : 120px X 120px. Please note that attachments should be clearly visible.
- Scanned documents or images are required and it should only be in .jpg/.jpeg format. While scanning signature or photo, the Image resolution should be 300 DPI (Dots per Inch) or above.
- The signature must be done with a black or dark blue ink on a white paper.
Steps to apply for GUJCET 2019:
Step 1: Obtaining User ID- Obtain a DD of INR 300 in favor of “Secretary, Gujarat Common Entrance Test Cell, Gandhinagar”. The fees have to be deposited at any of the designated help centers after which the candidate will be given their User ID.
Step 2: Registration- Login with the User ID, register for GUJCET 2019 after providing email ID, phone number and name.
APPLY NOW CHECK ELIGIBILITY GET UPDATES
Step 3: Filling the Application Form- Fill in all the mandatory details related to personal, contact, exam, school and board as per the documents.
Step 4: Uploading of Images- The photograph and signature of the candidates have to be scanned and uploaded as per the specifications required.
Step 5: Submission of Form- Duly completing all the details, submit the application form. Take a printout of the filled in the application form. Save the application number for future correspondence.