Passed with any Bachelor’s degree of minimum three years duration in any discipline recognized by the Association of Indian Universities AND Appeared** for the final year examination of any Post Graduate degree of minimum two year duration in any discipline recognized by the Association of Indian Universities. Such candidates can be considered for provisional admission Subject to passing the Post Graduate Degree exam with minimum of 45%marks in aggregate (40%in case of candidates of backward class Categories belonging to Maharashtra State only).
2. Eligibility Criteria for admission against All Indian Seats:
3. For Maharashtra State Candidates:
- Candidates should be an Indian National and should possess basic qualification as specified in rule No.1
- Appeared for CAT (conducted by IIMs)/JMET (conducted by IITs)/MAT (conducted by AIMA in February 2008)/ ATMA (conducted by ATMS )/ XAT (conducted by XLRI) for seeking admission to MBA/MMS in the academic year 2008-09.Such candidates# are required to to appear for GD & PI conducted by the Competent Authority of Maharashtra State for academic year 2008-09.
4. For Outside Maharashtra State(OMS) condidates:
- Candidates securing less than 20 marks in MAH-MBA/MMS-CET 2008 and its equivalent score in GMAT/CAT/JMET/MAT (conducted in February 2008)/ATMA/XAT/ Association CET/Any other equivalent CET will not be eligible to get admission to MBA/MMS PGDBM/PGDBA course in the State of Maharashtra.
- Eligible NRI candidates may be offered admission against the Institute Level State in Unaided institute. For detailed guidelines of Admission Process please refer Annexure III.
- Details regarding MHA-MBA/MMS-CET 2008,the GD & PI conducted by the Competent Authority of the State of Maharashtra are given in Annexure –IV. Annexure-IV also gives distribution of marks (CET-200mrks +(GD,PI,PAR,we)-40 marks i.e Total 240 marks)
- Candidates who remain absent for either the GD or the PI shall be treated as not eligible candidate for the admission and result of such candidate will not be declared and score card will not be issued i.e it is mandatory for eligible candidate to attend both the GD and PI without fail.
- Any other combination of Common Entrance Tests and GD,PI which is not specified in rule shall be considered as INVALID for the purpose of admission.
- Candidates who are appearing for MAT (conducted by AIMA) should note that the score of the MAT exam conducted in February 2008 alone shall be considered valid and will be accepted for purpose of preparing merit list and admission to MBA/MMS/PGDBM course.
- *Aggregate marks means the grand total of marks obtained by the candidate in subject based on which the class declaration is made in the particular University from which the candidate is passing the qualifying examination.
- **Candidate appeared for final year examination fulfilling the remaining eligibility criteria will be offered provisional admission subject to the codition that they will pass the examination with the required percentage of marks on or 30th September 2008. In case, the candidate fails to product the results of the final year examination on or before 30th september 2008,then admission offered to such candidate automatically cancelled and the fees (tuition, development and other fees) paid by the candidate of the year 2008-09 will be forfeited.
- Condidate aspiring to seek admission to the MBA/MMS/PGDBM/PGDBA course should follow the instruction given in Annexure-I for filling up On-line Application form(s),appearing for CET-2008, appearing for GD & PI, Registration for CAP and filling up the option from etc.
Centralized Admission Process(CAP):
For the academic year 2008-09, the Computer Authority shall conduct total Four (4)Round of Centralized Admission. The CAP shall consist of first three (3) round by Centralized Allotment wherein eligible candidates will fill separate Online Option Form for respective round. Fourth round of CAP shall be conducted by way counseling Only for the eligible Maharashtra State candidates. Details of eligibility for each Round of CAP, method of reporting after each round, availability of seats for round And such other details are given in the Annexure-I
Various steps in the process of admission to MBA/MMS/PGBM/PGDBA courses are also Given in the Annexure-I. The steps include purchase of Information brochure, filling & confirmation of Online Application form, appearing for CET,GD& PI, filling up & confirmation of Option form for Reporting etc.
Candidates are requested to read carefully the details of CAP given in the Annexure-I and Follow instruction given therein. Annexure-II given various document needed by the candidate while attending the CAP.
The Competent Authority shall allot the seats coming under its purview i.e. of the MBA/MMS courses and PGDBM courses PGDBM course at SIMSREE, Mumbai. The seats of PGDBM (except of SIMSRAEE) and courses will be filled by the respective institute running these courses.
CAP Round Maharashtra State candidates:
- CAP Round I/II Direct Allotment
Allotment of seats for Home University seats and States level seats for other university candidates coming under CAP are carried out as per the logic explained in the rule 4. Stage-I and Stage –II shall be for CAP Round –I where as Stages-V shall be used for CAP round-II
The seat tag i.e. Reserved, PH,HU, OHU etc. shall be maintained till CAP Round –II The number of the seats, type of tag etc. will be made available to the eligible candidates Before filling up of the option form for CAP round I and II.
- CAP Round III: Direct Allotment:
During this of admission by allotment, no seat tag will be applied i.e. available Maharashtra State shall Be treated as GENERAL seats and shall be allotted solely on the basic of inter semerit of eligible MS Candidates(s) (open/reserved) or the category to which the vacant seat belongs (such as Home University, other Home University, Backward Class, Physically Handicapped etc).
- CAP Round IV-Admission by Centralized Counseling:
Cap Round-IV of admission will be conducted only for eligible Maharashtra State Candidates whose name have appeared in Maharashtra States Merit list (subject to Eligibility of participation as set out in the Annexure-I). During this round of Admission by Counseling, no seat tag will be applied of i.e. seats available shall be allotted solely on the basic of inter-se merit of eligible MS candidates without any reference whatsoever to the category of the candidates (s) or the category to which the vacant seat belongs (such as Home University, other than Home University, Backward Class, Physically Handicapped etc) and also all candidates (form Maharashtra State Merit list as stated above).
Seats remaining vacant after offering admission thought CAP:
The seats remaining vacant after offering admission to the candidates who have come thought Centralize Allotment Process will be filled in by the management of the respective institutes. Admission authorities of the of the respective institutes have to process these admission as per the guidelines given in Annexure-III.
Candidates who have secured admission for first year of MBA/MMS/PGDBM/PGDBA are required to pay the fees:
- At the Government/Aided/University Department as approved by the State government.
- At the respective private institute as approved by the Shikshan Shulka Samiti, Bandra (East),Mumbai.
The concession (if any) in the tuition and development fees may be Offered to following candidates:
- Maharashtra State candidates belonging to Reserved Categories
- Maharashtra State candidates belonging to Economically weaker section.
Reserved category candidates are required to submit Caste certificate, Non Creamy layer Certificate (if applicable) for claiming fee concession. Similary candidates belonging to Economically weaker section will be required to submit the Income certificate from competent authority for claiming fee reimbursement of additional certificate and mode of fees reimbursement shall be binding on such candidate.
There is no age limit for admission to first year of two year post graduate course in management viz. MBA/MMS/PGDBM/PGDBA.
- There shall be no transfer of student at any stage from Govt./Govt. aided/University Department/Unaided institute to any institute in the Mharashtra to any institute in the Maharashtra
- The candidates are information that the medium of instruction for the MBA/MMS/PGDBM/PGBDM programmers in all the Universities in the States in English
- At the time of seeking admission, a candidate will be provisionally admitted to MBA/MMS programme at a college/an institute subject to production of the provisional Eligibility Certificate form the University to which the college/institute is affiliated or by which the College/institute is recognized, and it subsequent
Confirmation by the University. Each of the candidate is advised to ensure before applying for the CET and the MBA/MMS/PGDBM/PGDBA programme in a particular University that he/she is eligible for admission to the programme as per the relevant Eligibility Rule of the University.Generally candidates passing degree examination by part time/correspondence course, or not passed in one sitting are not considered eligible by several Universitites.
The Hand of the college/institution may refer a candidate to the appropriate medcal authority to ascertain the physical fitness or otherwise before admitting him/her to programme/the hostel, as per the requirement of the programme/the rule of the Hostal Admission
The Hand of the college/institute shall have the right to satisfy himself about the conduct and character of a candidate by verifying the antecedents of a candidate through the appropriate polic-authority, befor admitting him/her to the college/institution.
If the Admission Authority or an institute affiliated to/recognized by/or which is authonomouse but is locate in the area of jurisdiction of a University deliberately, willfull with an intention to defraud, makes admission in excess of sanctioned intake of the institute as specified in these rules,except as povieded for in these rule, the examination authority of the concerned to appear at any not allow such candidates in excess as provided for in these rules, the examination authority of the concerned university shall not allow such candidates admitted in excess of the sanctioned by the Competent Authority. The Competent Authority may consider to grant such an approval as it may deem fit for the excess admission done.
Each of the candidates seeking admission to MBA?MMS and PGDBA at SIMSREE programme is required to given the undertaking at the time of verification of document at the ARC
Conduct and Discipline:
Notwithstanding anything contained in these Rule, if the State Government, in consultation with the Competent Authority and after making such inquiry as may deem fit, is of the opinion that the candidates resorted to serious malpracties or unfair means at the CET or that there is serious, substantial and conclusive evidence irregularities in the assessment to the answer sheet of the CET, the State Government may, inter-se prescribe the manner in declaring the question of giving admission and the revised programme the date, time and venue for conducting such re-rest or re-examination in place of the CET.
by Anonymous, 13 Aug 2019 | Post Graduate Diploma in Management in Banking, Insurance and Financial Services - Batch of 2020
Faculty & Course 4/5
Value for Money 4/5
After completing MBBS course in AFMC, you get commissioned into the Indian Armed Forces as a Lieutanant and do internship at a military hospital in India simultaneously. After that you are promoted as Captain and placed as Medical Officer at military posts.
Afmc has good infrastructure with good lecture halls and demo rooms equipped with air conditioners. The labs are very much well maintained. The hostel rooms are very good and comfortable. The Central Cadets Mess also offers very good food. The synthetic track here is one of it's only kind in any medical college in India.
Faculty : The teaching in AFMC is more clinically oriented. The effort taken by...